How to Make a Woman Squirt
The definitive guide to female ejaculation and squirting orgasms.
You’ve made a wise choice visiting this site. You’re about to learn a sex technique that will give your woman a squirting orgasm.
The squirting orgasm is one of the most powerful orgasms you can ever give a woman, so it should go without saying it’s a skill that every man needs to know. Before we get into the technique to make your woman ejaculate, we need to go over a few things first.
The most common question people usually have when they first start learning about female ejaculation is...
Is Female Ejaculation Real?
The answer to that question is a resounding YES!
Most women will ejaculate (otherwise known as squirting) through G-spot stimulation. Scientists have studied and analyzed the female ejaculate fluid and have discovered that it is NOT urine.
The fluid contains something called prostate-specific antigen or PSA for short. PSA is also found in male semen. PSA is generated in both males and females by the prostate gland. In females the prostate gland is called the Skene’s gland. The G-spot is also part of the Skene’s gland.
When the G-spot is stimulated, the Skene’s gland will produce the female ejaculate fluid, and it is released out of the urethra.
The fluid is often clear or a bit milky in appearance and has a bit of a sweet taste. When a woman squirts it may just dribble out or it can squirt out with great force, enough to hit the wall across the room.
The volume of fluid can also differ from woman to woman with as little as a tablespoon to cups at a time.
Check out the video by Laura Berman from the Oprah show explaining female ejaculation.
The next question people often have is...
Can All Women Learn How To Squirt?
The answer to that question is also YES!
It’s really as simple as learning the proper technique and instructing your woman to push out the ejaculate fluid. Most women will feel the urge to ejaculate but actually hold it back because it’s a very similar sensation to needing to pee, but it’s not pee she’s feeling; it’s the build-up of female ejaculate fluid.
If your woman has ever run to use the bathroom immediately after sex to pee, she’s not actually peeing she’s releasing the female ejaculate fluid that flowed into her bladder.
If your woman is scared, thinking she might pee, simply have her use the restroom before sex to empty her bladder, then she can be sure she’s not peeing.
As I mentioned earlier...
The Easiest Way To Get Your Woman To Squirt Is Through G-spot Stimulation
The G-spot is located 1 to 3 inches inside the vagina along the front wall. It will have a wrinkled or ridged feel, similar to that of a raisin or walnut.
It’s very important to make sure your woman is highly turned on before you start stimulating her G-spot. This means lots of foreplay before you penetrate her.
The reason is because when a woman is not aroused, the G-spot will be more or less flat, but as she becomes more aroused the G-spot will become more pronounced and easier to find.
Now Let’s Get Into The Technique...
First I must give credit where credit is due. Everything I’ve learned about getting my woman to squirt is from a guy named Jason Julius.
In just a minute I’m going to give you a link to head over to his site to watch a video where he demonstrates live how to make a woman squirt.
It’s the best video available on female ejaculation and getting a woman to squirt, plus it’s completely free, which makes it even better.
Now onto a basic technique...
How to Make a Woman Squirt (Technique Explained)
- 1. With your woman lying on her back, apply lube to her vagina. (You always want to make sure your woman stays very wet throughout stimulation.)
- 2. Insert your index finger with your palm facing up about to your second knuckle.
- 3. Feel for her G-spot.
- 4. Once you find it, begin stimulating her G-spot using a come hither motion with your finger. As you continue stimulation you’ll begin to feel her G-spot swell; this means you’re doing things correctly.
- 5. After a bit of stimulation (up to 30 minutes) your woman will start feeling the need to pee; this is a good thing. Instruct her to just relax and, when she feels the sensation peak, release the fluid or push it out.
- 6. As she begins to squirt you’ll start to notice her body shake and quiver, as it will be a very intense feeling for her. When she begins to squirt, pull out of her (or she may have already pushed you out on her own) and let her experience the orgasm.
- 7. Repeat as many times as she can handle! (One of the great things about female ejaculation orgasms is she’ll be able to have multiple squirting orgasms per sex session.)
There You Have It...
The article you just read was meant to give you the basics for getting your woman to squirt. If you really want to get a solid understanding and watch how to do it live on video, I recommend checking out the video below by world-renowned female orgasm expert Jason Julius. It’s completely free to watch, so you have nothing to lose.