You can find How to Use Nipple Clamps: Part 1 here.
Sunny is back with part 2 of her 3 part series on how to use nipple clamps. This video will give you specific information on how to use nipple clamps both during play with a partner or with yourself.
Safety and Sensation Precautions:
Are nipple clamps safe? Are they going to ruin your nipples? Don’t they cut the circulation off? The answers are yes they are safe, and no they won’t ruin you as long as you play safe. Use the clamps for no longer than 10-minute increments to start out. This is beneficial is finding out what sensitivity level either you or your partner are at. During this time you can adjust them to your comfort level. All nipples are different. Each nipple on the same person can enjoy completely different sensations. Sensitivity can also depend on where a woman is on her cycle, the temperature in the room and how “in the mood” someone is. You need to find this information out before starting to use them regularly.
Specific Ways to Use Nipple Clamps By Yourself or With a Partner:
- Put the nclamps on during partner play and stimulate the end of the nipple using the tongue, an ice cube or a feather.
- Bouncing on top of your partner – gravity will pull at the clamps and produce amazing sensations.
- On hands and knees in doggy-style position will produce the same sensations.
- The clamps are connected by a chain. Partners can gently tug on this chain.
- If going solo, put the chain in your mouth and gently tug.
In Part 3 of this series, Sunny goes over other surprising body parts you can stimulate with nipple clamps and why nipple clamps aren’t just for women anymore!